Day Camp: June 19-22, 2017
The purpose of the Danny Manning Day Basketball Camp is to teach and develop basketball skills. Coach Manning and his staff will direct the camp.
Everyday drills to improve all parts of the camper’s game will be taught. Ball handling, passing, offense without the ball, shooting, rebounding, defense, sportsmanship, teamwork, work ethic, good listening skills are all components of becoming a great player.
Note from Coach -
I have been selected to be an assistant coach for Team USA U19 this summer. I am really excited about this opportunity to represent my country. Unfortunately, I will have to leave a couple days before the start of camp. The Wake Forest players and the rest of my staff will be there. In order to make up for this, every day camper will receive 2 tickets to the Tennessee game in December.
- Danny Manning
Times & Grades
8:30am-12pm – “Rookies”
boys entering 2nd-5th grade – Morning Session
1:00-4:30pm – “Veterans”
boys entering 5th-8th grade – Afternoon Session
*Grade is determined by standing of 2017.
*Campers in 5th grade may select morning or afternoon session.
- Camp T-Shirt
- League competition, contests
- 12:1 player/coach ratio
- Outstanding experienced coaches
- Daily full court games
- Structured daily camp schedule
- Strong fundamental philosophy
- NO REFUNDS
Morning Session - Rookies (Grades 2-5)Loading... Coming Soon Registration Closed
Afternoon Session – Veterans (Grades 5 – 8)Loading... Coming Soon Registration Closed
Team Camp: June 23-24, 2017
Danny Manning Team Camp provides Varsity and JV teams the opportunity to play other teams at their level. We pay NCHSAA officials to officiate the games, so you are getting the best possible experience. Teams may choose to either commute or stay overnight the night of the 23rd. Each team is guaranteed at least 5 games, and at least 2 each day.
- Open to both Varsity and JV teams
- The camp will start at 11AM on the 23th
- Registration Deadline for teams is June 1st, Registration deadline for campers is June 10th
- Minimum of 8 players per team
- Each team camper will receive a camp T-shirt.
- Campers need shoes, socks, t-shirt, shorts, ankle braces (if needed).
- Responsible to have your own reversible jerseys
- We have qualified medical trainers during our team camp games.
- We are paying NCHSAA officials to ensure the best experience
- Chalk talk for the coaches
- We are having a Strength & Conditioning Seminar for all the players and coaches.
- You are guaranteed 5 games (If you would like more, please contact Will Murphy)
- Meals paid for (Pizza Friday night for all teams, and breakfast for the teams that are staying overnight, Saturday lunch for all teams)
- Championships for each division
- NO REFUNDS